- 712723 000000000 712723000000000
Hal Leonard Essential Elements for Band - Percussion and Keyboard Percussion 2 Book/Online Audio
- Write a Review
Essential Elements for Band Book 2 continues the EE learning system with a review of Book 1. Book 2 further develops performance skills through a var...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Even more exceptional for perfecting your percussion play.
Essential Elements for Band Book 2 continues the EE learning system with a review of Book 1. Book 2 further develops performance skills through a variety of exercises and melodies, including a section of individual studies designed for each instrument.
- Play-along Tracks for All Exercises
- 3 opening pages that cover all Book 1 elements
- Great refresher to start the 2nd year
- Also works to quickly add new beginners or instrument switchers into the intermediate band
- Essential Elements Features Continued and Expanded
- Includes rhythm raps, daily warm-ups, theory, history, multi-cultural music, creativity and assessment
- Introduces sight-reading and improvisation
- 2 pages of special etudes that teach specific skills, appropriate for each instrument
- Demonstrated by a professional soloist on Online Audio
- Classical style piano accompaniments on Online Audio
- Expands and strengthens concepts taught within Book 2
- From the very best of student etude and solo literature
- Key, scale and chorale studies for full band
- Rubank solo with piano accompaniment included in each student book
- Online Audio features a professional soloist and accompaniment
- Combined percussion book (drums and keyboard)
- Large, clear fingering charts
- Progress and practice charts
- Concise, easy to use conductor book
Polish up your skills with help from this quality teaching guide. Order today!
- ISBN: 9780634013010
- Width: 9.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- 144 pages
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hal Leonard Essential Elements for Band - Percussion and Keyboard Percussion 2 Book/Online Audio:
One quality book that tells how to drum and everything involved i would recommend this book to anyone, is an educational book at best and the price is right.
- Was this a gift?: