- #J24002 000002000 J24002000002000
Bach 19037 Stradivarius Series 50th Anniversary Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
Fifty years ago, Bach moved its operations from Mt. Vernon, NY to Elkhart, Indiana. While those old Mt. Vernon Bach trumpets and the mouthpieces from...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A legend revisited.
Fifty years ago, Bach moved its operations from Mt. Vernon, NY to Elkhart, Indiana. While those old Mt. Vernon Bach trumpets and the mouthpieces from those days are collectible and possess a unique charm, the early Stradivarius models from the Elkhart factory established and cultivated their own unrepeatable legacy. This is the 19037 Stradivarius 50th Anniversary Model, a combined homage and celebration of the original Stradivarius models that rolled off the line in 1965. It is available in lacquer or with silver plating (Bach Stradivarius 190S37), which you can select from the dropdown menu.
Bach has taken one of the most popular trumpet designs ever and improved upon it. The 19037 Stradivarius features a .459-inch medium-large bore combined with a one-piece hand hammered yellow brass bell with the popular #37 taper and side seam. This trumpet also features two-piece valve casing with nickel balusters and wide sculpted bracing that gives this trumpet improved resonance and tonal core that surpasses the traditional 18037 model.
This resonance, combined with improved flexibility, allows the player to play with a greater presence without working harder. Characteristic of the traditional Stradivarius trumpet, the 19037 series can perform in any situation from classical to jazz. The 19037 Stradivarius Series Bb trumpet includes a Bach 3C mouthpiece and anniversary woodshell case and is available in lacquer or silver finish.
Order today. You've always wanted a vintage Stradivarius. Now you can get one that plays and sounds vintage, but without the dings and catchy valves.
- .459" ML bore
- 4-13/16" diameter one-piece hand-hammered yellow brass #37 bell with side seam
- #25 mouthpipe
- Brass inner and nickel silver outer slide tubes
- Two piece nickel/brass valve casings
- Monel pistons
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Brass and plastic valve guides
- Deluxe engraving
- Clear lacquer finish
- Anniversary wood frame case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.