- 468314 000000000 468314000000000
Conn 52H Artist Series Trombone
- Write a Review
The Conn 52H Artist Series Intermediate Trombone features a .525 / .547-inch dual bore handslide with a standard small shank mouthpiece receiver plus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual bore trombone.
The Conn 52H Artist Series Intermediate Trombone features a .525 / .547-inch dual bore handslide with a standard small shank mouthpiece receiver plus an 8.7-inch Rose brass bell designed for excellent response and tone. It includes a case and mouthpiece, and comes in a lacquer finish.
- .547" bore with .525" / .547" dual bore handslide
- 8.7" rose brass bell
- Standard small shank mouthpiece receiver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Tone Production
- Fun To Play
- Vibrant Sound
- great when one tombone must cover many parts
- Jazz Clubs
- Small Venues
Comments about Conn 52H Artist Series Trombone:
While this horn is billed as a "step up " intermediate instrument, it is every bit as professional as a trombone can be. Well made , responsive, easy blowing with a clear colorful brilliance, it can handle many musical situations from pit work, solo work and situations where one trombone must cover high and low parts in small ensemble work. With suitable mouthpiece can handle many lighter1st trombone symphonic parts. This is a true versatile instrument capable of handling a great variety of musical situations.