- Product J47013
Cool Wind CEU-200 Series 4-Valve Plastic Euphonium
- Write a Review
Plastic "brass" instruments have been in the marketplace for a few years now. First came the trombones, then the trumpets, and now, manufacturers are...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Plastic euphonium in a 3 + 1 valve configuration.
Plastic "brass" instruments have been in the marketplace for a few years now. First came the trombones, then the trumpets, and now, manufacturers are taking what they’ve learned and are applying it to more ambitious designs such as these plastic euphoniums. Cool Winds is at the forefront of this design and manufacturing revolution.
The Cool Winds Bb euphonium features a bore of 0.57 – 0.66 in. with a 12.2 in. diameter ABS bell and four all-metal valves in a 3+1 configuration. Comes with large shank mouthpiece and soft gig bag.
- Tuning: Bb
- Bore: 0.57-0.66 in. (14.5-16.8 mm) Bell diameter: (12.2 in.) 310 mm
- Mouthpiece material: ABS
- Body material: ABS
- Number of valves: 3+1
- Number of water keys: 4
Great-sounding, lightweight low brass. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.