- #J47025 000001000 J47025000001000
Cool Wind CPT-200 Series Plastic Bb/A Piccolo Trumpet
- Write a Review
Plastic “brass” instruments have been in the marketplace for a few years now, and the design refinements on the trumpets and trombones that manufactu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Plastic piccolo trumpet with hard case.
Plastic “brass” instruments have been in the marketplace for a few years now, and the design refinements on the trumpets and trombones that manufacturers are taking what they’ve learned and applying it to more ambitious designs such as the plastic piccolo trumpet. Cool Winds is at the forefront of this design and manufacturing revolution.
The Cool Winds piccolo trumpet features a bore of 0.456" with a 3.7” diameter ABS bell and four all metal valves. Comes with mouthpiece and hardshell case.
- Tuning: Bb/A
- Bore: 0.456" (11.6 mm)
- Bell material: ABS thermoplastic
- Bell diameter: 3.7“ (94 mm)
- Valve: Pump valves
- Valve material: Metal dampened valves
- Case: Hardshell Case
Order today and nail that Penny Lane solo once and for all.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.