- 460396 000000000 460396000000000
Holton H378 Intermediate French Horn
- Write a Review
The H378 is made of yellow brass, which produces a higher tone color with more overtones for clearer projection. It is capable of playing pianissimo ...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 26,072 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A step-up horn with intonation and style!
The H378 is made of yellow brass, which produces a higher tone color with more overtones for clearer projection. It is capable of playing pianissimo staccato notes clearly and evenly.
Key of Bb/F double; .468" bore; 12-1/4" hand-hammered, yellow brass bell; large throat; .310 venturi of yellow brass; noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs; tapered hand-lapped rotors; nickel silver slides inside and out; lacquered brass finish.
- Key of Bb/F double
- .468" bore
- 12-1/4" diameter, hand-hammered, yellow brass bell
- Large throat
- .310 venturi of yellow brass
- Noiseless string action, short stroke with stainless steel springs
- Tapered hand-lapped rotors
- Slides are nickel silver inside and out
Reward yourself for all those hours of practice with an instrument you can grow with. Order today.
H378 Intermediate French Horn
- Key: F/Bb
- Bore: .468-inch
- Bell: 12-inch
- Bell Type: Fixed
- Bell Throat: Medium
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Wrap: Kruspe
- Linkage: String
- Features: Tapered Rotors and Bearings; Solid Nickel Silver Inner and Outer Slides
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Holton Farkas MC
- Finish: Lacquer