- 460397 000000000 460397000000000
Holton H379 Intermediate French Horn
- Write a Review
The Holton H3790 Intermediate French Horn offers the quality and elegance of a truly artistic instrument while remaining a great value for the amateu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An artist-quality instrument at a popular price.
The Holton H3790 Intermediate French Horn offers the quality and elegance of a truly artistic instrument while remaining a great value for the amateur or aspiring musician. The dark sound and excellent projection of the H379 sets it apart from the similar H179 Farkas French Horn. The hard nickel silver of the instrument gives it a bright sound and makes it a highly responsive instrument. Hand-fitted rotary valves create quick and smooth playing. The Holton H379 also features a Kruspe wrap, a .468 bore, and a 12-1/4 large throat bell. Silver inner and outer slides are also key components of this horn. Enjoy the deep, dark sounds of the Holton H3790 Intermediate French Horn in a nickel silver finish. Mouthpiece and case included.
- Key: F/Bb
- Bore: .468-inch
- Bell: 12.25-inch
- Bell Type: Fixed
- Bell Throat: Large
- Bell Material: Nickel Silver
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel Silver
- Wrap: Kruspe
- Linkage: String
- Features: Tapered Rotors and Bearings; Large Throat Bell; Nickel Silver Inner and Outer Slides
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Silver Farkas MC
Reward yourself for all those hours of practice with an instrument you can grow with. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.