- #J37279 000001000 J37279000001000
Jupiter JAH700 Series Alto Horn
- Write a Review
Quality instruments are necessary to instill confidence in beginning band students and support their creativity as playing skills progress. Jupiter i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful sound, look and feel.
Quality instruments are necessary to instill confidence in beginning band students and support their creativity as playing skills progress. Jupiter instruments are designed with the help of educators, repair technicians and professional players to offer school music programs and their students reliable performance at every level with features and materials that exceed expectation. The JAH-700 is a perfect embodiment of this philosophy. It sounds and plays great and is durable enough to withstand student treatment.
Order today and get an instrument you can grow with.
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Valves: Stainless Steel Piston Valves
Number of Valves: 3
Valve Position: Top Action
Features: Stainless Steel Valves
Finish: Lacquer, Silver3
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.