- #J23842 000002000 J23842000002000
Jupiter JEP1120 Compensating Series Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Jupiter JEP 1120 is a compensating four-valve euphonium with a lacquered brass body, perfectly suitable for professional presentation. It has a b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Symphonic quality euphonium.
The Jupiter JEP 1120 is a compensating four-valve euphonium with a lacquered brass body, perfectly suitable for professional presentation. It has a beautiful, regal tone with good color and complex harmonic content for soloing, but also blends beautifully with other brass.
It features a graduated bore from .590"-.660", a 12" Bell and an acoustically braced valve section. The valve arrangement three top action with one left hand. A rose brass mouthpipe and tuning slide crooks amke for a nicely varied appearance and influence tone a bit, lending a dark presence should you wish to invoke it. Stainless steel pistons ensure mechanical excellence and durability. Comes with ABS molded case.
- Lacquered Brass Body
- 590"-.660" Bore
- 12" Bell
- 4 Valve Compensating Model (3 Top Action + 1 Left Hand)
- Acoustically-braced valve section
- Rose brass mouthpipe and tuning slide crooks
- Stainless steel pistons
Order today and define your group's low brass character.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.