- Product J20576
Jupiter JTR710 Series Bb Pocket Trumpet
- Write a Review
The Jupiter JTR710 Series Bb Pocket Trumpets are an improvement from the original 416 series from Jupiter. The JTR710 series features the .460-inch b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful and arresting tone, plays beautifully.
The Jupiter JTR710 Series Bb Pocket Trumpets are an improvement from the original 416 series from Jupiter. The JTR710 series features the .460-inch bore and compact design of a pocket trumpet, but with a 4.8-inch bell that can accommodate trumpet mutes. The 516 pocket trumpet also features a 1st valve thumb saddle for easy intonation adjustment while playing. The Jupiter JTR710 Series Bb Pocket Trumpet includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer or silver finish.
Order today and get a professionally presentable pocket trumpet for less than you might expect.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.