- Product 468333
King 2350 Series Brass BBb Sousaphone
2350WSP Silver With Case
- Write a Review
The 2350 has been the mainstay of King sousaphones for many years. Built with oversized braces and extra large brass caps and guards for extra protec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 2350 has been the mainstay of King sousaphones for many years. Built with oversized braces and extra large brass caps and guards for extra protection and durability, the 2350 is designed for many years of dependable use. This sousaphone features a .687-inch bore that offers a rich, resonant tone with excellent projection and volume.
- Key of BBb
- .687" bore
- 26" bell
- Oversized braces; extra large caps and guards
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Tone Production
- Fun To Play
- Vibrant Sound
- Quite Heavy
- Marching Band
- Pep band
- School Bands
Comments about King 2350 Series Brass BBb Sousaphone:
This is a fantastic horn. I use a seventeen-year-old lacquer model in pep band, and the projection and tone are great. I also use a 2007 silver model for marching band and it's the best tuba I've ever played. The intonation and sound on both horns are great, the valves are very well-made and springy, all the slides move as they should, tuning is easy, and these horns are LOUD (the good kind of loud). And the case is the most sturdy thing I've ever seen.
The only thing I don't like about this tuba (and most sousaphones) is the spit valve placement -- it's placed where you can easily open it unintentionally with your chest. This won't be a problem for thinner tuba players, but for bigger guys like me, it's a bit of a nuisance.