- J21761 000001001 J21761000001001
King 3BF Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone
3BF Yellow Brass Bell Lacquer
- Write a Review
There is an iconic old show biz introduction that goes something like, "And now, an artist who needs no introduction..." Well, the King 3B tenor trom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Iconic trombone with F-Attachment.
There is an iconic old show biz introduction that goes something like, "And now, an artist who needs no introduction..." Well, the King 3B tenor trombone needs no introduction. It is among the most iconic instruments in jazz, sitting aliong side the Selmer MK VI saxophone and the King Constellation trumpet as the tools that were used to define jazz horn playing throughout the 20th century. This version of the 3B features the King F-Attachment mechanism.
The King 3BF Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone offers the same top features of the classic 3B trombone, but with the addition of a standard wrap F-Attachment. The 3BF offers a .508-inch bore with excellent projection plus an 8-inch yellow brass bell with a quick response. The King 3BF is a great choice for the player that desires the playing qualities of the regular 3B, but enhanced with the flexibility and range extension of an F-Attachment trombone.
Available in yellow brass with lacquer finish.
- Legendary brand and model
- Impeccable craftsmanship
- Great reputation
- Fast action
- Large and rich timbre
- Includes case and mouthpiece
Play the legend. Order today.
3BF Legend Series F-Attachment Trombone
- Key: Bb
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Handslide: Standard weight
Handslide Material: Nickel-silver outer slide
Handslide Crook Material: Yellow Brass
F Attachment Wrap: Standard
F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor
Features: Nickel silver outer hand slide
Mouthpiece Shank: Small
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.