- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone M7050 Ambassador Series Compensating EEb Tuba
- Write a Review
- #H25346 000001000 H25346000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Miraphone M7050 Ambassador Series Compensating EEb Tuba has many similar features to the Miraphone M7000 but creates a more focused tone. Like th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A large EEb with great focus.
The Miraphone M7050 Ambassador Series Compensating EEb Tuba has many similar features to the Miraphone M7000 but creates a more focused tone. Like the M7000, this tuba has a large 18.898 bell known for excellent resonance. Its smaller medium-large sized leadpipe differentiates the M7050 from the M7000 model and gives greater focus. The instrument' great response is also due to this nickel silver leadpipe. For a focused, clear tone choose the Miraphone M7050 Ambassador Series compensating EEb Tuba.
Bore: .709-.740" (18-18.8mm)
Bell: 18.89" (480mm)
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Number of Valves: 4 (3 right, 1 left)
Valve Position: Top
Valve Type: Piston
Features: Compensating, Nickel Silver Leadpipe, Nickel Silver Trim
Finish: Lacquer or Silver-plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.