- #483641 000998000 483641000998000
Yamaha YHR-302M Series Marching Bb French Horn
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YHR-302M Series Marchign Bb French Horn is a well-balanced horn with the deep, mellow tone of concert models. Its full projection is equip...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Yamaha YHR-302M Series Marchign Bb French Horn is a well-balanced horn with the deep, mellow tone of concert models. Its full projection is equipped to handle the rigors of marching band performances. With heavy duty bracing at critical points on the instrument, this French Horn is designed to be durable for years and years of playing. This horn features a .472 bore and a 10.1 yellow brass bell. The bell has been laser-fused and pluzuma welded to be nearly seamless. This instrument also has hand-lapped honed valves that have a secure, airtight fit. The use of hand-lapped nickel silver inner and outer slides resists corrosion in a way that brass cannot. Fully equipped with a case and mouthpiece, the 302M comes in a lacquer or silver finish.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.