- 528971 000000000 528971000000000
Yamaha YSL-447G Intermediate Trombone
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YSL-447G Trombone offers the best in options for students looking for a quality intermediate instrument. With an 8-1/2-inch gold brass sea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional features. Intermediate price!
The Yamaha YSL-447G Trombone offers the best in options for students looking for a quality intermediate instrument. With an 8-1/2-inch gold brass seamless bell and one-piece drawn brass outer handslide, the YSL-447G has the bore and body designs to meet the needs of the player.
YSL-447G Intermediate Trombone
- Key: Bb
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell Material: Gold brass
Handslide Material: Brass outer, chrome-plated outer
Handslide Crook Material: Yellow brass
Mouthpiece: Yamaha 48
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Finish: Clear lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Tone Production
- Fun To Play
- Vibrant Sound
- Small Venues
Comments about Yamaha YSL-447G Intermediate Trombone:
I bought this 'bone a year ago when my son started using my old small-bore King for 6th-grade band. I've really gotten back into playing after a 20-year hiatus since college, and the 447 really hits it in terms of quality construction, tone and price. I've always had excellent luck with most things Yamaha. Highly recommended for a high-school or college-level player who wants to move beyond a student model, but without having to shell out $2,000 or more.