- J13214 000001001 J13214000001001
Nino Wood Kalimba - Red
- Write a Review
NINO Wood Kalimbas are great sounding melodic instruments that make it enjoyable for children to begin learning about music. Seven chrome plated stee...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handheld instrument that is vibrant in color and tone.
NINO Wood Kalimbas are great sounding melodic instruments that make it enjoyable for children to begin learning about music. Seven chrome plated steel keys tuned to specific notes deliver a light sound that is pleasant for a recreational or classroom setting. The solid wood body projects the notes being played to deliver full and rich tones. These are perfect instruments for developing the fundamentals of rhythm and melody.
Suitable for ages 5 and up.
- Solid pinewood construction
- Medium - c'' c' a' a f' e' e''
- Seven chrome-plated steel keys
- Light, pleasant sound
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.