- #H92907 000002001 H92907000002001
Grover Pro GSX Concert Snare Drum
Natural Lacquer 14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
The GSX Concert Snare Drum was built for those players who want a terrific sounding concert snare without having to worry about multiple adjustments....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A concert-grade snare perfect for early percussionists and academia.
The GSX Concert Snare Drum was built for those players who want a terrific sounding concert snare without having to worry about multiple adjustments. Starting with a 10-ply maple shell, this pre-adjusted, consistent drum pumps out warm, even tone. The drum is also bookended with "Bowtie" lugs and silver/bronze SX snares - combining silver wire and bronze cable.
Fitted with Remo Renaissance heads and with a free padded cordura bag included, this snare is ready for travel to and play in band contests.
- Snare size: 14" x 6-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Yes
- Stand: Not applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 10-Ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Info not available
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Tap-style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Hybrid
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
A great first orchestral snare. Pick it up today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.