- #584472 000220000 584472000220000
Meinl Symphonic Heavy Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
The Meinl Symphonic Heavy Cymbal Pair offers maximum volume and sustain. They are very powerful and martial sounding and are recommended for use when...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand hammered cymbals that offer maximum volume and sustain.
The Meinl Symphonic Heavy Cymbal Pair offers maximum volume and sustain. They are very powerful and martial sounding and are recommended for use when a loud and penetrating sound is required.
Entirely hand hammered from premium B20 bronze in Meinl's Turkish cymbal smithy, these masterpieces satisfy the highest sonic requirements of orchestral music.
- Heavy weight symphonic cymbal pair
- Hand hammered
- Made from B20 bronze
- Suitable for a wide range of musical settings
- Available sizes:
- 18" (SY-18H)
- 20" (SY-20H)
- 22" (SY-22H)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.