- #466946 000901000 466946000901000
Pearl Philharmonic Series Double Headed Concert Tom Concert Drums
10 x 10 in.
- Write a Review
Pearl Philharmonic Series Double Headed Concert TomThe double-headed toms come outfitted with Remo Renaissance Ambassadors as batter heads and Renais...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pearl Philharmonic Series Double Headed Concert Tom
The double-headed toms come outfitted with Remo Renaissance Ambassadors as batter heads and Renaissance Diplomats for resonant heads and feature the OptiMount Mounting System. All Concert Toms are available as components and the T980W tom stand is recommended. All Concert Toms come in the following sizes, 6x8 (offered in maple shell only), 8x8, 10x10, 10x12, 11x13, 12x14, 14x15, and 14x16. With full warm tone like this these drums are creating a new standard for concert toms.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.