- #J11177 000002001 J11177000002001
Yamaha Concert Series Maple Snare Drum
14 x 5 in. Matte Natural
- Write a Review
Each CSM Concert snare drum is constructed of 8-ply maple using the exclusive Air-Seal system and feature 3-piece Tubular Lugs that ensure consistent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed using many features from the best concert snares drums.
Each CSM Concert snare drum is constructed of 8-ply maple using the exclusive Air-Seal system and feature 3-piece Tubular Lugs that ensure consistent tuning and maximize shell vibration. By drawing inspiration and incorporating many of the attributes of the ever-popular Grand Symphonic drums, the CSM Concert Series snares are a perfect fit for any performer or ensemble in any performance environment.
A revised shell design achieves beautifully warm tone that also has outstanding snap and clarity. The thicker 8-ply maple shell facilitates even finer detail and expanded expressive capability. This model is constructed using the patented Yamaha Air-Seal System ensuring the shell stays perfectly round. An extra deep snare bed results in improved contact between the snares and the bottom head for notably enhanced snare response and a crisper tone. Additionally, the rounded edge improves both snare response and tuning accuracy.
This snare is fitted with a compact Q-Type Strainer for quick and quiet snare adjustments, as well as unique three-piece tubular lugs for reduced shell contact and enhanced resonance. A sophisticated badge design adds a touch of class to the series.
- Snare size: 14" x 5"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case: not applicable
- Stand: not applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 8-Ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: Info not available
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Patented
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Side
- Internal muffler: no
- Snares: Hybrid
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Natural
- Country of origin: China
Pro performance through inspired design. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.