- #441385 000000193 441385000000193
Zildjian A Classic Orchestral Medium Light Crash Cymbal Pair
- Write a Review
Immediate response and brilliant sustain. Perfectly matched to deliver that Classic Orchestral sound. Leather Cymbal Straps and Orchestral Cymbal Pad...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Control, feel, and playability.
Immediate response and brilliant sustain. Perfectly matched to deliver that Classic Orchestral sound. Leather Cymbal Straps and Orchestral Cymbal Pads sold separately (shown in the box of recommended products).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Zildjian A Classic Orchestral Medium Light Crash Cymbal Pair:
I got 1 of these cymbols, for my birthday from my cousin, I put it on my drumset and use it like a crash/ride, let me tell you I am so amazed, it has a very brigh full bodied tone when you use it like a crash, and the worlds most perfect ride like "PING" when you use it like a ride, and either way you use it the sound last for the perfect amount of time, it doesn't ring forever, but it doesn't cut off immediatly.My school also uses these a marching cymbols, and they sound great, like I said they ring for the perfect amount of time, and if you or (if your a band director) your percussionist isn't very big this cymbol is prety light and not to hard to hold for a concert of hours of practiceI highly recomend this cymbol this one cymbol is better than my Zildjian crash and my Ziljian ride, I dont know why I even keep them on my set, because this is so much better than both of them.