- J09296 000000000 J09296000000000
Tascam CD-200BT Professional CD Player with Bluetooth Receiver
- Write a Review
The CD-200BT is part of Tascam's professional line of rackmountable CD players. Each model in the series brings a unique form and function to standar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional rackmount CD player with Bluetooth connectivity.
The CD-200BT is part of Tascam's professional line of rackmountable CD players. Each model in the series brings a unique form and function to standard CD player functionality, and the CD-200BT adds wireless BLuetooth connectivity to allow streaming of music from your smart phone, or other Bluetoooth enabled devices.
Wireless Playback of a Variety of Audio File Formats from Devices that Support Bluetooth
Through the antenna located in the front of the CD-200BT, audio file playback signals can be received from a variety of Bluetooth compatible devices. The types of files that can be played back depend on the transmitting device; so any file type that can be played back by iTunes, Windows Media Player, smartphone player apps and other music applications can be played through this unit.
Bluetooth playback uses a wireless connection, so no new wiring is necessary to use compatible audio sources as long as they are in signal-range, allowing easy and speedy playback.
Device Selection Function Allows Transmission Devices to Be Registered in Advance for Quick Switching and Operation
Bluetooth playback requires pairing. Normally, pairing is one to one, but the CD-200BT has a device selection function that can be used to pair with multiple transmitting devices. By registering devices to be used in advance, you can switch smoothly between transmission devices for playback with minimal connection interruption time. ï¼ˆOnly one device can be used for playback at a timeï¼‰
In addition, since the name of the transmission device currently being used for audio playback can be shown on the display, you can check the connection status within this unit.
Wireless Playback with High Quality Audio
A variety of different profiles are used for Bluetooth transmission depending on the application. The CD-200BT supports the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) for high audio quality music playback, and SBC (Sub Band Codec), a standard A2DP codec. In addition, it supports the aptX codec, making high quality wireless audio playback possible. The aptX codec also has an error recovery function, so audio is much less likely to be interrupted, compared to ordinary SBC transmission.
- The aptX codec supports high audio quality playback
- Up tp eight Bluetooth transmission devices can be paired at a time for quick and easy switching
- The name of the transmission device currently being used for playback can be displayed
- aptX, AAC and SBC codecs are supported, and the codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T is supported using Bluetooth (A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- Bluetooth antenna in the front for stable Bluetooth connections
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- +/-14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- Stereo mini jack input on the front for portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Paring and device selection can be conducted with the included wireless remote control
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
Play music reliably and easily with the CD-200BT, order today!
CD-200BT Professional CD Player with Bluetooth Receiver
- Playback media CD,CD-R,CD-RW (8/12cm)
CD-DA Stereo, 44.1kHz, 16bit
WAV(Data CD) Stereo, 8/16/32/11.025/22.05/44.1/12/24/48kHz, 16bit
MP2(Data CD) Stereo, 32/44.1/48kHz32-384kbps
MP3(Data CD) Stereo, 32/44.1/48kHz32-320kbps, VBR
Analog audio input
Connector 1/8"(3.5mm) Stereo Mini Jack
Input impedance 22k ohms
Nominal input level -20dBV
Maximum input level -4dBV
Analog audio output
Connector RCA pin-jack
Output impedance 200 ohms
Nominal output level -10dBV(0.32Vms)
Maximum output level +6dBV(2.0Vms)
Digital audio output
Connector RCA pin-jack
Connector TOS(JEITA RC-5720C)
Output Class Class 2
Supported profile A2DPAVRCP
Supported A2DP codec SBCAACaptX
Supported contents protection SCMS-T
Connector 6.3mm(1/4") stereo phone jack
Maximum output level 20mW + 20mW (THD 0.1%, 32ohms loaded)
Power AC120V, 60Hz (North American)/AC230V, 50Hz (EUR)/AC240V, 50Hz (Australia)
Power consumption 11W
Operating temperature 5-35C
Inclination of installation 5 or less
Standard accessories Wireless remote controller(RC-CD200BT), AA battery, Rack mounting screw kit, Warranty card, Owner's manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.