- #H80431 000007001 H80431000007001
DW Collector's Series 4-Piece Shell Pack
Natural Maple Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
DW's flagship line, the Collector' Series, are the original US-made custom drums. For years, drum makers have preferred maple for its resonant tonal ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Customizable drums that represent a pinnacle in boutique-style drum making.
DW's flagship line, the Collector' Series, are the original US-made custom drums. For years, drum makers have preferred maple for its resonant tonal qualities. Maple is a traditional shell material that provides low-end punch, warmth and attack. This DW Shell Pack features North American Maple shells with 3-ply reinforcement hoops. Toms 8-13" are 6-ply, while 14" and bigger are 7-ply. Bass drums are 7-ply and snare drums are 10-ply (with 6-ply reinforcement hoops).
It also features DW' patented STM (suspension tom mount) system, which allows drums to vibrate independently, allowing maximum resonance while securely holding the drum in place. Because there are no washers or grommets inhibiting the lug rod receiver, choking is reduced and tuning is as easy as ever.
To give drummers even more control over their sound, DW created its patented True-Pitch rod system. The rods feature 5mm threads rather than the 12/24 that' standard on most other drums. To compare, there is 1 thread every 0.8mm on True-Pitch rods (about 20% more threads), versus 1 thread every 1.05mm on most other drums. The result is a more exacting tuning process.
Crested by chrome hardware, this shell pack features 10 x 8" and 12 x 9" rack toms, a 16 x 14" floor tom and a 22 x 18" X-Shell kick drum.
- Bass drum(s): 22" x 18"
- Tom(s): 10" x 8", 12" x 9"
- Floor tom(s): 16" x 14"
- Snare: Not applicable
- Total pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not applicable
- Cymbals: Not applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): 7.5
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: Not applicable
- Drum Hardware
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Patented
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Remo
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: United States
A drum kit that's a worthy addition to any collection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.