- J06634 000001001 J06634000001001
DW Collector's Series True-Sonic Snare Drum
14 x 5 in. Chrome Hardware
- Write a Review
The True-Sonic Collector's Series Snare from DW gives a nod to the past and a look to the future with its chrome-over-brass beaded shell and familiar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tight, bright backbeat with throwback styling.
The True-Sonic Collector's Series Snare from DW gives a nod to the past and a look to the future with its chrome-over-brass beaded shell and familiar Snare Bridge. The True-Sonic boasts a 1mm rolled brass shell that is outfitted with custom integrated snare beds, MAG throw-off system, True-Pitch tuning, True-Tone snare wires, 3.0 steel True Hoops, and DW Heads by Remo USA.
The cast metal Snare Bridge is an adjustable, pre-tensioned snare wire system that allows the strands to evenly lift against the surface of the snare head to provide added sensitivity and concert snare-like performance. The 14 x 5" drum comes standard with chrome hardware and is the perfect addition to any snare arsenal.
- Snare Size: 14" x 5"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material:Brass
- Shell Construction:Rolled
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1
- Bearing Edge:45°
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material:Steel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Chrome
- Country of Origin: United States
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.