- #J25139 000002000 J25139000002000
DW Design Series Black Nickel over Brass Snare Drum
- Write a Review
This DW Design Series snare drum features a rolled 1mm, bead-reinforced, all-brass shell and all the accompaniments DW's Design Series has to offer. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-brass snare with tuning range and tone for any musical situation.
This DW Design Series snare drum features a rolled 1mm, bead-reinforced, all-brass shell and all the accompaniments DW's Design Series has to offer. Plated in striking black nickel, this snare produces aggressive, round attack with very musical overtones. For hardware, the drum is fitted with a MAG Throw-Off and a True-Pitch Tuning system. A DW Reverse Dot batter head by Remo will ensure it's playable right out of the box.
This studio-quality snare is high-end in every way, except for it modest price tag. Available in 14 x 5-1/2 in. or 14 x 6-1/2 in.
- Snare Size: Multiple Sizes
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Brass
- Shell Construction: Solid
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1
- Bearing Edge: 45
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-Off: Tap-style
- Internal Muffler: No
- Snares: Info Not Available
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Nickel-plated
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Turn your designs toward this DW series. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.