- 713086 000010000 713086000010000
Gon Bops Fiesta Bongos
Natural / Black Hardware
- Write a Review
With maple stave construction, genuine cowhide heads, and black rounded rims, Fiesta Series bongos provide popping, authentic tones in a value-priced...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great sounding bongos for the student or recreational player.
With maple stave construction, genuine cowhide heads, and black rounded rims, Fiesta Series bongos provide popping, authentic tones in a value-priced instrument.
- 7" and 8-1/2" drum shell diameters
- Maple stave construction
- Genuine cowhide heads
- Rounded black rims
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent bargain
- Great Sound
- Look & sound really good
Comments about Gon Bops Fiesta Bongos:
I waffled about calling myself "experienced" or a "novice". I started drumming in grade school, but didn't continue regularly through adulthood, & only got back into it a few years ago. So, maybe that makes me an "experienced novice"?
Anyways, this is my first hand drum purchase, so I don't have as much experience as some in this arena, but I can tell a well-made product when I use one. For a hobbyist like me, these bongos are perfect--solid construction & good sound. And you really can't beat the price. The curved rims really are easier on the hands, & they look better, too, IMO. Easy to tune (wrench included, with it's own little bag) & good tone. If, like me, you've been considering a hand drum purchase but haven't taken the plunge, this is an excellent place to start--a very good quality instrument that looks & sounds good, but you won't take a bath if you end up not using them much. I've only fiddled around on them for a few days, so I'm not even sure myself, but I do know I have no regrets. Go for it.