- #J51843 000002000 J51843000002000
Gretsch Drums Renown 4-Piece Shell Pack
- Write a Review
Today’s working drummers need a kit that can do it all—and do it well. The Gretsch Renown is one of the most versatile drum sets ever made. Now, with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect representation of what makes Gretsch unique at an affordable price.
Today’s working drummers need a kit that can do it all—and do it well. The Gretsch Renown is one of the most versatile drum sets ever made. Now, with one drum set, you can play with the sensitivity and touch to handle the smoothest grooves of the 1950s; the attack and projection required to drive the most powerful compositions of the '60s and '70s; and the clarity and vibrance needed to faithfully reproduce the clean studio sounds of the '80s, '90s and beyond. Renown still features the classic 7-ply Gretsch formula maple shells, with 30-degree bearing edges and exclusive “Silver Sealer” interiors. But this Renown comes with a new twist with the addition of the Gretsch's player-friendly “302” hoop—the same hoop used on Gretsch's Brooklyn and Broadkaster series drums. Gretsch 302 hoops produce the desirable focused sound like that of a die cast hoop, but are lighter in weight and less rigid, allowing the drum to better “breath” and achieve maximum resonance. The Renown delivers the traditional Gretsch sound with an incredible open, harmonic tone that supplies the versatility needed to meet the demands of the hardest working drummers.
- Bass Drum(s): 22 x 18 in.
- Tom(s): 10 x 7, 12 x 8 in.
- Floor Tom(s): 16 x 14 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total Pieces: 4
- Hardware: Not included
- Cymbals: Not included
- Shell Material: Maple
- Construction: 7-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing Edge: 30°
- Reinforcement Ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Suspended
- Hoops: Proprietary
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Multiple
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.