- #J06113 000001000 J06113000001000
Gretsch Drums Silver Series Hammered Brass Snare Drum
14 x 6.5
- Write a Review
Built to the demanding standards of Gretsch quality and sound, Silver Series drums offer great options as a second snare drum or as an entry point in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gretsch's silver bullet for a backbeat on a budget.
Built to the demanding standards of Gretsch quality and sound, Silver Series drums offer great options as a second snare drum or as an entry point into Gretsch snare drums.
This Gretsch Silver Series Hammered Brass Snare offers a rustic, industrial exterior with quality accessories. The drum features a 1.2mm hammered, polished brass shell with a 30-degree bearing edge that outputs a classic, versatile tone with a bright attack. Available in a 14 x 5" or 14 x 6-1/2", this snare is fitted with die-cast hoops, a bolt-on Silver Series round badge and Remo USA Ambassador heads.
30-Degree bearing edge
Bolt-on Silver Series round badge
Chrome hardware (10-lug configuration)
Remo USA Ambassador heads
20-strand snare wire
14 x 5" or 14 x 6-1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.