- #H86161 000001000 H86161000001000
Istanbul Mehmet Sultan Series Hi-Hat
- Write a Review
Sultan series cymbals by Istanbul Mehmet are a combination of the Traditional and the Turk Series. The sound has unique brilliant characteristics of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A concentric fusion of Turkish traditional and unlathed finishes, the Sultan series offers rich and defined tones for downtempo styles.
Sultan series cymbals by Istanbul Mehmet are a combination of the Traditional and the Turk Series. The sound has unique brilliant characteristics of the Traditional cymbal sounds and the dry & woody sound of the unlathed Turk cymbal series. The top of the cymbal has an unlathed cup producing a strong, compact bell sound and an unlathed concentric circle on the bow reducing overtone and drying the sound. The bottom of each cymbal is completely unlathed. The result is mellow, ambient tone, great stick definition and controlled, natural overtones.
A cymbal with prized vintage sound and new world renown. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.