- 483324 000631000 483324000631000
LP Matador Timbales
- Write a Review
LP Matador Timbales from Latin Percussion offer traditional sound and excellent value. The 14" and 15" diameter shells are 6-1/2" deep and can be tun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cutting tones for that Latin flavor.
LP Matador Timbales from Latin Percussion offer traditional sound and excellent value. The 14" and 15" diameter shells are 6-1/2" deep and can be tuned traditionally with a tuning wrench. They can be mounted on the included heavy duty, chrome tilting stand which is fully height adjustable. A LP Matador Cowbell and cowbell holder, a tuning wrench, and a pair of timbale sticks are also included. They are finished in a beautiful brushed-nickel with gold tone hardware.
- Brushed-nickel with gold tone hardware
- Traditionally tuned with a tuning wrench
- Shells are 14" and 15" in diameter and 6-1/2" deep
- Heavy-duty, chrome, fully adjustable tilting stand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.