- J52354 000000000 J52354000000000
LP Udu Drum Tambuta
- Write a Review
Developed by master ceramisist, Frank Giorgini, the clay construction of LP Udu Drums is based upon centuries-old African traditions. Each LP Udu Dru...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic African percussion instrument with crisp trebles, deep basses.
Developed by master ceramisist, Frank Giorgini, the clay construction of LP Udu Drums is based upon centuries-old African traditions. Each LP Udu Drum offers individual tonal values. They can be played by hitting any part of the drum with the palm of the hand or the finger tips.
The textured surfaces provide additional tonal variations by creating rubbing sounds. Flat, saucer shape with extended bell. Dry tones with short to medium sustain. Textured surface to create unique sounds. Straw base included.
Many tones available in this charming instrument. Order one today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.