- #H96590 000001001 H96590000001001
Meinl Artisan Edition Mizhar Goatskin Head
Walnut Brown 18 x 4 in.
- Write a Review
Meinl Artisan Edition Mizhars use the highest grade hides available - selected for uniform thickness to give consistent warm tone and response. A spe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This ancient instrument provides harmonic and rhythmic foundation to an ensemble.
Meinl Artisan Edition Mizhars use the highest grade hides available - selected for uniform thickness to give consistent warm tone and response. A special designed bearing edge invented by Norbert Eckermann ensures deep dums and crisp taks (teks).ï»¿
Includes an allen wrench.
- Special designed bearing edge (patent pending)
- Hand-selected goatskin head
- Internal tuning system
- Thumb-hole grip
Proudly made for the most discerning musicians. Order today!
Artisan Edition Mizhar Goatskin Head
- 14" or 18"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.