- Product H99287
Meinl Byzance Jazz Big Apple Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
New York City, a.k.a. the "Big Apple". The epicenter of Jazz. New York City has had a love affair with Jazz, the story of which is legendary. That's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Styled after the classic ride cymbals of the swinging Big Apple years.
New York City, a.k.a. the "Big Apple". The epicenter of Jazz. New York City has had a love affair with Jazz, the story of which is legendary. That's why it's the perfect inspiration for the Byzance Jazz Series Big Apple Ride, a cymbal that captures the history, culture and tradition of all the great Jazz drummers who've spent time swinging in the "Big Apple".
The Meinl Byzance Jazz Big Apple Ride is a specially developed ride which meets the requirements of traditional old school jazz music. The 22" cymbal features a smaller bell and distinctive large bow offers a sweet, pearly and full-bodied ping with a long shimmering sustain.
- Sizes & Purpose
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.