- J20382 000001000 J20382000001000
Meinl Byzance Jazz Ralph Peterson Signature Nuance Ride Cymbal with Rivets
- Write a Review
The Byzance Nuance ride was developed in cooperation with renowned jazz drummer and Meinl artist, Ralph Peterson. The Nuance ride is the sister cymba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-hammered for soft, dry and controlled tones.
The Byzance Nuance ride was developed in cooperation with renowned jazz drummer and Meinl artist, Ralph Peterson. The Nuance ride is the sister cymbal to the Meinl Symmetry ride. It serves as a crash/ride but can also be played as a main ride. Six rivets positioned evenly in one section of the cymbal give it instant sizzle while changing the dynamic of the wash. Spin the cymbal with the rivets positioned away and the wash becomes more prevalent. With the rivets positioned closer, the cymbal becomes drier with more stick definition.
A dry character and complex, slow wash make this cymbal relevant in todays music with a homage to the early era of jazz, R&B, and funk.
Rediscover the complex, splashy cymbals of old-time jazz. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.