- #H95019 000003000 H95019000003000
Meinl Byzance Vintage Series Vintage Crash
- Write a Review
With a combination of a sandblasted surface, big hammer marks and thin material enable the Byzance Vintage Crash cymbal by Meinl offers outstanding d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic-style crash with a sandblasted, matte appearance and soft, dry attack.
With a combination of a sandblasted surface, big hammer marks and thin material enable the Byzance Vintage Crash cymbal by Meinl offers outstanding dry wash in a low frequency range with a buttery, soft attack. Exceptional crashes!ï»¿
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Meinl Byzance Vintage Series Vintage Crash:
I own the 20" version of this crash. I like it for softer playing. I bought it because I needed a cymbal that would put out less volume. It just doesn't have enough power behind it for louder songs or venues. Very trashy sounding, but it doesn't really lose its musicality. The bell sounds pretty good. I use it with a 22" Sand Ride (see review) and they sound great together. I prefer the traditional finish Byzance line more overall, however.