- J20652 000001000 J20652000001000
Meinl Deluxe Make Your Own Cajon
Bubinga Burl Frontplate
- Write a Review
The Meinl Deluxe Make Your Own Cajon complete assembly kit featuring a stunning bubinga playing surface accompanies a solid birch resonating body to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A do-it-yourself cajon kit for the handy percussionist.
The Meinl Deluxe Make Your Own Cajon complete assembly kit featuring a stunning bubinga playing surface accompanies a solid birch resonating body to deliver superior sound quality and a remarkable appearance. All of the materials and tools for completing the cajon are included in this one-stop deluxe package. Detailed instructions will guide you through every step of this fun project.
- Birch resonating body
- Bubinga burl frontplate
- Includes all required tools
Call or click to order today!
Deluxe Make Your Own Cajon
- Dimensions: 12" x 19-1/4" x 12"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.