- Product 446439
Meinl HE-215 Brass-Plated and Hand-Hammered Copper Darbuka
- Write a Review
This unique darbuka drum is made entirely of copper with a brass-plated and hand-hammered shell. Strong high tones with resonant lows....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This darbuka is a beautiful drum with dynamic sounds suitable for many world percussion styles.
This unique darbuka drum is made entirely of copper with a brass-plated and hand-hammered shell. Strong high tones with resonant lows.
- Size: 7-7/8" diameter x 15-1/2" height
- Material: copper
- Synthetic head
- Hand-hammered shell
- Includes carrying bag, spare head, and tuning key
Versatile drum for Middle Eastern and other genres. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Looks good
- Head Too Tight
- Looks Good Plays Bad
Comments about Meinl HE-215 Brass-Plated and Hand-Hammered Copper Darbuka:
Head doesn't fit, rides low under rim so it hurts hand/fingers to play it. I caled the manufacturer who sent me a new head and the head they sent doesn't fit - it's too tight. Dissapointed.