- Product H81292
Meinl Headliner Nile Series Rope Tuned Djembe
- Write a Review
These MEINL Nile Series Rope Tuned Djembes are made from a solid piece of plantation-grown mahogany wood and are hand carved. This also makes the dje...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic djembe looks, sound and feel with MEINL's hand-carved Nile Series Rope-Tunes Djembes.
These MEINL Nile Series Rope Tuned Djembes are made from a solid piece of plantation-grown mahogany wood and are hand carved. This also makes the djembe easy to grip between the knees. The hand-selected goat skin head is secured and tuned with the traditional Mali Weave system.
- Hand carved from one solid piece of plantation grown mahogany wood
- Hand-selected goat heads
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.