- #J45568 000003001 J45568000003001
Meinl Headliner Series Conga with Basket Stand
12 in. Super Natural
- Write a Review
Meinl's Headliner Series Congas are offered individually, and you can make up a trio of the three sizes: Nino, Quinto and Conga. These shells are bui...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Traditional wood congas with a classic look.
Meinl's Headliner Series Congas are offered individually, and you can make up a trio of the three sizes: Nino, Quinto and Conga. These shells are built from Siam oak for bright, full tone and an attractive wood grain pattern. Each is fitted with black power-coated hardware and 2 mm rounded rims for comfortable play.
The three models create a full tonal range and include a height adjustable basket stand and tuning key.
- Hand-selected buffalo heads
- Black powdercoated hardware
- Rounded rims
- 8 mm strong tuning lugs
- Original Meinl-style tuning brackets
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.