- 445087 000010075 445087000010075
Meinl Luis Conte Artist Series Quinto
Natural 11 in.
- Write a Review
The quinto is 11" in diameter and 30" tall. Luis Conte is an acknowledged master of percussion, a grammy-winner whose touring and recording credits r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sound of Havana and Miami!
The quinto is 11" in diameter and 30" tall. Luis Conte is an acknowledged master of percussion, a grammy-winner whose touring and recording credits read like a who's who of contemporary music. He collaborated with Meinl to produce this splendid line of traditional-style congas.
The Meinl Artist Series Luis Conte Signature Congas combine the charm and sound of old Cuban traditional drums with the most modern of features and innovations. The congas are equipped with traditional rims and are mounted as close to the shell as possible. The True Skin buffalo heads enable a more controlled sound that's easier to tune.
- Combine the charm and sound of old Cuban traditional drums with the most modern of features and innovations
- Equipped with traditional rims mounted as close to the shell as possible
- True Skin buffalo heads for more controlled sound that's easier to tune
- 2-ply Siam oak
- 8mm tuning lugs
- 4mm traditional rims
- Black powdercoat hardware
A world-class quinto for the modern percussionist! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
- Jazz Clubs
Comments about Meinl Luis Conte Artist Series Quinto:
I purchased all three drums, Tumba, Conga, and Quinto. I have been playing Meinl congas for over 16 yrs now and these replaced my old one for perfomances. Meinl is the affordable QUALITY alternative to some higher priced "name" drums. I've played with African dance groups and with blues bands and have always gotten compliments on the sound and style.