- H92340 000000000 H92340000000000
Meinl Make Your Own Bongo Cajon
- Write a Review
A very popular item from the MEINL ultimate selection of instruments is the Bongo Cajon and now you can build your own with this construction kit. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A do-it-yourself Cajon kit for the handy percussionist on a budget.
A very popular item from the MEINL ultimate selection of instruments is the Bongo Cajon and now you can build your own with this construction kit. The kit comes with all the parts and a list of the materials and tools you need. The instructions will guide you through this fun project and at the end you will be able to customize the finish of the instrument by adding oil, a lacquer, wax, or paint it with an entirely unique design.ï»¿
Make Your Own Bongo Cajon
- 1 x assembly instructions in 7 languages
2 x side panels, long
2 x side panels, short
1 x playing surface (with MEINL logo)
1 x sound chamber partitionï»¿
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.