- #H79735 000002002 H79735000002002
Meinl Professional African Style Djembe
Village Carving 10 in.
- Write a Review
If you desire to get back to the roots of percusion, the new Meinl Professional African Djembe with village carving is a quick fix. Expertly crafted ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A djembe crafted in solid Mahogany in the traditional African style from to produce deep, resonant tones.
If you desire to get back to the roots of percusion, the new Meinl Professional African Djembe with village carving is a quick fix. Expertly crafted from a solid piece of plantation-grown Mahogany Wood, this drum features an "African Queen," "Village" or traditional carving and a hand-selected goatskin head. The head is secured with the traditional Mali-weave tuning system and produces rich, warm tones.
- Special "African Queen" Carving
- Carved from one solid piece of plantation grown Mahogany Wood
- Pre-streched HTP nylon ropes (4mm thick, 35 Runners)
- Hand selected goat heads
A drum for the world traveller (minus the travels). Pick it up today!
- Dimensions: 12"x 24"
- Diameter: 10 3/4" - 12 1/4"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.