- J16238 000001000 J16238000001000
Meinl Turbo Crasher
- Write a Review
Our large Turbo Crasher has been sized down to add more sound possibilities to your set up. A small, thin metal sheet gives this model a dark and dry...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add different sonic colors to your percussion setup.
Our large Turbo Crasher has been sized down to add more sound possibilities to your set up. A small, thin metal sheet gives this model a dark and dry crashing sound, or you can guide a stick along the waved edge for a Guiro effect. Pair with the large version for unique playing patterns in any musical setting. This percussion instrument can be placed on any rod for a quick and easy set up.
This percussion accessory can be placed on any rod and will give you a nice short crashing sound.ï»¿
- Steel construction
- G¼iro-style playing surface
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.