- #491245 000000119 491245000000119
Nino Original African Style Rope-Tuned Earth Rhythm Series Djembe
- Write a Review
The NINO Original African Style Rope-Tuned Wood Djembes are each carved from one solid piece of plantation-grown mahogany wood. These high-quality in...Read More
The NINO Original African Style Rope-Tuned Wood Djembes are each carved from one solid piece of plantation-grown mahogany wood. These high-quality instruments are crafted with great attention to detail and provide outstanding sound. The complex rope tuning system guarantees an ideal and long-lasting tuning of the instrument without the use of any metal or sharp edges. Due to their small size and light weight, they are great drums for young children.
Small, lightweight hand-carved djembes.
- Hand-carved shells
- Carved from one solid piece of plantation grown mahogany wood
- Hand-selected goatskin heads
- 4mm strong high quality PP nylon ropes
- Colors: brown/black
- XXS: 4-1/4" to 4-3/4" diameter x 8" tall, 3mm thickness, 10 runners
- XS: 6-1/4" to 8-1/4" diameter x 11-3/4" tall, 3mm thickness, 20 runners
A perfect djembe for the younger percussionist or as a compact travel drum.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.