- Product 584903
Nino Sea Drum
- Write a Review
This Nino Sea Drum has hundreds of tiny metal balls that move freely between two clear Mylar heads. By holding the drum horizontally and gently rolli...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sounds of the surf in your child's hands.
This Nino Sea Drum has hundreds of tiny metal balls that move freely between two clear Mylar heads. By holding the drum horizontally and gently rolling it,
you can create the sounds of the ocean surf. With a little imagination, this drum can make a variety of sounds.
Nino instruments meet exactly the requirements of early childhood education and are perfectly suitable for use in kindergartens, schools, music therapy, and for musical activities at home. They are noteworthy due to their professional features, great sounds and their outstanding quality. The strong, childproof workmanship will give you years of trouble-free use of all Nino instruments.
Two clear synthetic heads
Hundreds of tiny metal balls allow for numerous sounds
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.