- #J46923 000001001 J46923000001001
Paiste 2002 Sound Edge Hi-Hats
17 in. Pair
- Write a Review
The bright, clear sound of the Paiste 2002 Sound Edge Hi-Hats makes them particularly well-suited for high-energy performances. Their precise, splash...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic 2002 bronze paired with Paiste's renowned Sound Edge design.
The bright, clear sound of the Paiste 2002 Sound Edge Hi-Hats makes them particularly well-suited for high-energy performances. Their precise, splashy sound projects loudly so they are never lost in the mix. Formed from CuSn8 bronze, these hi-hats are bright and energetic for a live performance but also have the precision needed for studio recording.
A classic cymbal, the Sound Edge Hi-Hats features a unique rippled bottom which eliminates airlock for a sharp sound. Heavier models are also available for increased volume. Enjoy focused, splashy sounds when you play the classic Paiste 2002 Sound Edge Hi-Hats.
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Hi-hat(s)
- Sizes (in): 17
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.