- #J52561 000002003 J52561000002003
Paiste 900 Series Heavy Hi-Hat
15 in. Bottom
- Write a Review
Paiste's 900 Series Heavy hi-hats combine every drop of their 100+ years of cymbal-making knowledge to deliver versatile, responsive hats designed fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-hammered to perfection to deliver a versatile sound for any style.
Paiste's 900 Series Heavy hi-hats combine every drop of their 100+ years of cymbal-making knowledge to deliver versatile, responsive hats designed for heavy hitting players. The heavy top and heavy bottom pair very well with one another for a fat, powerful sound and defined chick. No matter how many amps the rest of the band stacks up, these hats will cut through any mix, with plenty of volume and good dynamic range.
- Fat, powerful tone with a defined, solid chick
- Heavy feel for high-volume applications
- Hand-hammered bell and bow with hand-trued edges
- Made in Switzerland with over 100 years of cymbal making experience
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: Pair
- Type: Hi-hat(s)
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Heavy
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: Switzerland
- Added Value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.