- #J24721 000002000 J24721000002000
Paiste PST X Pure Bell
- Write a Review
The core of the PSTX is made up of the Swiss models, cymbals that achieve a noisy, dirty, trashy sound quality by the use of specific layouts and var...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A complete collection of extremely affordable, Swiss-made effect cymbals.
The core of the PSTX is made up of the Swiss models, cymbals that achieve a noisy, dirty, trashy sound quality by the use of specific layouts and varied sizes for the holes. Their silky surface distinguishes the cymbals visually. The aluminum Pure Bells stand out due to their distinct character and concept.
The PST X Pure Bell produces a warm, balanced ping with a tight range. Perfect for mallet use.
Sizes & Purpose
Sizes (in): Multiple
Cymbal Weight: Thin
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Added Value: No
Unlimited noise for limited budgets. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bright Sound
- need to create a deeper dome for same money hint
- wished i got the 10 inch to complement this one
- adding accents
- adding variant sound
- Small Venues
Comments about Paiste PST X Pure Bell:
this is one of the best bells I have ever purchased, the bell is solid, thick and the ring pierces through all of the rest of the cymbals. This bell cuts through all of the instruments in the band and really makes it's presence felt. However, you can't use this as a ride b/c this does not sizzle like a ride cymbal but rather accents the bell depending on where you strike it