- J45828 000001000 J45828000001000
Paiste Signature Dry Heavy Ride
- Write a Review
Forged from a proprietary bronze developed specifically for cymbals, handcrafted from start to finish by skilled Swiss craftsmen, conceived and execu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A strong, cutting ride for articulate play at elevated volume levels.
Forged from a proprietary bronze developed specifically for cymbals, handcrafted from start to finish by skilled Swiss craftsmen, conceived and executed according to uncompromising sound concepts, Signature Cymbals are instruments of unsurpassed quality for the discerning drummer’s quest for personal creativity and musical excellence.
The Paiste Dry Heavy Ride offers the characteristics of heavy ride cymbals—bright, metallic and full. The bow offers pronounced ping over controlled, dark, deep, and complex of the wash. The bell is strong, musical and well separated.
- Sizes (in):22
- Material:Cast Alloy
- Cymbal Weight:Heavy
- Country of Origin:Switzerland
- Added Value:No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.