- J72312 000000000 J72312000000000
PDP by DW Daru Jones New Yorker 4-Piece Kit with Bags and Hardware
- Write a Review
Designed to be gig-friendly and fun to play, the 4-piece DJNY rig is paired with DW Ultralight hardware and includes cases for everything. A combinat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The genre-bending drummer has lent his name to a kit as versatile as his resume.
Designed to be gig-friendly and fun to play, the 4-piece DJNY rig is paired with DW Ultralight hardware and includes cases for everything. A combination of hybrid poplar/maple shell and “short stack” dimensions makes the kit sound remarkably big and warm for its diminutive size. Its striking appearance comes courtesy of a large-flake Gold-to-Black Sparkle Fade lacquer finish.
Included Hardware: two 6710UL cymbal stands, one 6300UL snare stand, one 6500UL hi-hat stand, and one DSCP6000UL hardware bag. Drums are 10x5 in. rack tom, 14x7 in. floor tom, 18x10 in. bass drum and 13x6 in. snare drum.
- Gig-friendly and fun to play
- DW Ultralight hardware
- Includes drum and hardware cases
- Hybrid poplar/maple shell and “short stack” dimensions
- Large-flake Gold-to-Black Sparkle Fade lacquer finish
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 18 in. x 10 in.
- Tom(s): 10 in. x 5 in.
- Floor tom(s): 14 in. x 7 in.
- Snare: 13 in. x 6 in.
- Total pieces: 4
- Cymbals: Not included
- Total cymbals: 0
- Hardware: Yes
- Bass pedal: Not included
- Hi-hat stand: Yes
- Boom stand: Not included
- Straight stand: Yes, 2
- Throne: Not included
- Hardware pieces: 4
- Shell material: Poplar/maple
- Construction: 6-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Info Not Available
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Patented
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Origin country: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.